What We Do
We Support teachers and students to Reach Their Full Potential
We host monthly meetings for parents, teachers, staff. These are opportunities for us to increase communication between parents and HSA-H teachers and staff, and to hear how the PTO can further support our students and teachers for greater success.
We raise funds mainly through donations from businesses, the community and sources such as grants, but also through sales and other activities. These funds will then be spent on student and teacher activities, such as:
- Funding field trips
- Buying equipment
- Purchasing supplies
- Sponsoring teacher professional development
- Supporting school improvement projects
- Purchasing sports equipment
We support and encourage parents to volunteer for the PTO and HSA-H activities, fostering a greater sense of community and engagement between parents, teachers, staff and students.
Our monthly general meetings are normally scheduled on the third Tuesday of every month during the school year.
Our next PTO General Meeting is scheduled on Tuesday, October 19th at 6:30 pm in the HSA-H cafeteria. The meeting will also be broadcast on Zoom.
Use the following Zoom link to join the meeting:
You may also view recordings of previous meetings and PTO messages:
- General Meeting on September 21, 2021 (recorded from live session at HSA-H cafeteria)
- General Meeting on May 18, 2021
- General Meeting on April 20, 2021 – cancelled
- General Meeting on March 9, 2021
- General Meeting on February 16, 2021 – cancelled due to winter storm
- General Meeting on January 19, 2021
- General Meeting on December 15, 2020
- General Meeting on November 17, 2020
- PTO President’s Message on November 9, 2020 (English)
- Mensaje del presidente de la PTO en 9 Noviembre 2020 (español)